Pages

Friday, July 14, 2006

Not being tagged won't stop me

I've been gone so much that nobody tags me for anything anymore. But memes are so much fun that I tag myself with this one, courtesy of Julie D.

4 jobs I've had:
  • Legal secretary
  • Labor relations representative
  • Executive coach
  • Mediocre waitress
4 movies I could watch over and over:
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Frequency
  • Sleepless in Seattle
  • Anything with Mel Gibson
4 places I've lived:
  • Rye, NY
  • Grand Rapids, MI
  • Ann Arbor, MI
  • St. Louis, MO
4 TV shows I love to watch:
  • NYPD Blue
  • Project Runway
  • Whose Line Is It Anyway
  • Homefront, if they'd ever bring it into syndication
4 places I've been on a holiday:
  • Ephesus
  • London
  • Sanibel Island, Florida
  • Lakeside, Ohio
4 web sites I visit every day (it's feast or famine on this one - lately not so much):
4 of my favorite foods:
Therese, will you take a turn?

0 comments:

 

Followers

Sample Text

We are grateful ladies with a point of view and a sense of humor. Like-hearted people are welcome. Others, too.

For a glimpse at our lighter side, hop over to In Dwelling.

E-mail us.

Sample text

"There is no God who condones taking the life of an innocent human being. This much we know."

Pres. Barack Obama, Feb 5, 2009