Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Is there a mature way to say "Confession rocks?"

I know, I'm spending too much time among my Young Adults.

The Lord has been been bringing a lot about the Sacrament of Penance into my path. I'm glad. It's one of the aspects of being a reignited Catholic that I didn't expect to find a particular blessing. But it is, deeply.

Today's contribution to my edification was a great piece from the blog The Shrine of the Holy Whapping (What a great name, huh? The essay is titled The Descent of Mount Tabor -- you may have to scroll up for it.)

If you, too, are feeling drawn to the Sacrament and are interested in talking about it with others, check out the discussion over at Plumbline in the Wind.

0 comments:

 

Followers

Sample Text

We are grateful ladies with a point of view and a sense of humor. Like-hearted people are welcome. Others, too.

For a glimpse at our lighter side, hop over to In Dwelling.

E-mail us.

Sample text

"There is no God who condones taking the life of an innocent human being. This much we know."

Pres. Barack Obama, Feb 5, 2009